Monday, May 10
i'm taking a break from training.
yes, i need a break.
but in the mean time, i shall try to get my hamstring back in shape. although it has recovered, it still feels weird when i sprint but not so when running.
the past few days has been pretty bad.don't ask me why. I didn't really do anything over the weekends but i'm really really really tired. But I'm not able to sleep although I'm exhausted. I'll go to bed as per normal but I wake up in the wee morning, like at 1am or 2am and then not being able to go back to sleep. Because of that I have trouble waking up the next morning.
Either that or I'll wake up to a cat snoring, pushing me off the bed. I NEED MY SLEEP. roars
I'll send a thousand messages to youif that wil make you forgive me.Do I always have to be the uncooperative one?Bugger off, hanis.
10:48