Tuesday, May 18
I shall take this time to update cause I'm bored while waiting for 30 min to past. I'm done with keying in all the marks into the system.yayyy.Invigilation days are fun if there's free food! hehe((: yes, today I ate nasi lemak. yumyum! tomorrow will be the last day of free food cause tomorrow's the last paper and the next three days after tmr, lessons will resume as usual.OH NO! I have no idea what I'm gonna do with them cause they dont have any exam papers to check and the kitchen has been cleaned thoroughly so we don't really want them to mess the place up. It's alright. I'll go pick a movie or get some games. YAYY! any suggestions on various games or movies for home ec lessons for 2 hours? but it doesn't really have to be related to home econs((: I NEED IDEAS. maybe some teambuilding games or interactive games.
Last few days in school((: gonna make it a blast. Really enjoyed myself at Compassvale Sec, enjoyed teaching the students. So full of energy. It really was an eye opener.
Can I pray, hope, wish, that my next pay will be enough for me to get myself a laptop, netbook, notebook? PLEASE? I'll be computerless the whole of june. ROARS. this is the time I'll say I NEED IT. anyone have good bargains? my budget is really small actually. If you have lobang for any netbooks etc that are cheap, good and has a rather long warranty like 3 years.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL MEEEEEE!
I had a very disturbing dream last night. Make that 2 disturbing dreams last night. oh my. I woke up trembling and felt really disturbed by them. Where was PUMA when I needed someone to hug me and comfort me from my nightmares.
Do you have a certain or a few nightmares that you ALWAYS GET? For example, a nightmare that has been following you over the years? It may or may not be true or it may not even come true but you'll ALWAYS wake up finding your heart is beating really fast and loudly. Or somehow a normal dream can suddenly change its scene and there you are, YOUR NIGHTMARE. Yes, I have a couple of nightmares that has been following me over the months and years. I won't tell you just in case you end up laughing at me because i had a couple of people who started bursting out in laughter when I told them about it.
and doesn't mean I'm young, or look young, or am new, or look new, means that you have the right to talk to me or treat me that way. I have a name. And it's not THAT GIRL. Where's your professionalism? And don't get me to do something JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO eventhough I wouldn't mind doing it. Can't you ask me nicely? How much more rude can you get? My first impression of you has just been crushed within seconds. Good job. Not many can do that.
12:30