Thursday, April 22
uncertainty.
indecision; puzzle; scruple; puzzlement;question; query; unpredictability; indeterminacy; indefiniteness; the state of being uncertain; doubt; hesitancy.
Suddenly your future, your life, everything else seems uncertain ; in a split second, whatever hope you have left inside you gets crushed all due to this uncertainty, this indefiniteness. The resulting feeling that gets left behind is one that makes your chest feels as though it has been stabbed by a million daggers, your heart feel as though it has been squeezed by a thousand hands, it makes your stomach have hundreds of buttrflies flying in all directions, it makes your eyes feel as though it should start tearing ten gallons of teardrops in a minute, it makes you feel as though you are going to lose that one person you love most.
Is that what's causing my terrible headaches? Maybe, though i doubt so. My headaches are getting pretty bad these days. My mum said that perhaps I was just way too tired and exhausted. It's affecting me during my lessons, now that's something bad.
Sometimes I wonder whether I should just let go.
But it aches terribly.
Loss.
Life.
Right.
Love.
Certainty.
If you like.
Straight.
Definite.
Not enough.
More hope.
You.
No.
I don't want to.
Red.
Cry.
Tired.
Swollen.
Everyday.
Fighting.
Audience?
Frustration.
Disappointment.
Not worth.
Again,
Hold on.
Not doubting.
Regret.
Future.
Better.
Tired.
I know it doesn't make any sense to anyone.
It doesn't have to.
Since when does things makes sense anyway?
07:57