Tuesday, March 9
i'm tired and moodless this morning and the NT class just had to make it worst by not bringing their aprons and ESPECIALLY their textbooks. So early in the morning, another teacher had to scold them for me. I just had no mood.
But it got better after awhile,LUCKILY. then the students went like: WOAH, LOOK! teacher got muscle! (-_-") hahaha and one random boy kept saying: teacher you got boyfriend right? i saw you at the bus stop carrying your laptop then got a guy behind you!
random to the max i tell you. but some of them were very nice. two groups decided to give me one cupcake each. YUMYUM! so after their class, i went gobble them up. heheheh, what can i say? i'm VERY HUNGRY. i shall go down to the canteen to get some food EVENTHOUGH i have a lunch date with syahidah and syaz at BBQ CHICKEN! yayyyy((: SPICY DRUMLETS here i cooooommmmeee.
For 19 years of my life, nobody has ever told me what I should do with my life; Nobody has ever really decided what I should do next or where I should go next, not even my parents. It has always been my decision to be wherever I am. And my parents will just support it as long as I'm doing fine. So when some ppl kind of advised me on what to do next, I just broke down especially on top of all the stress and pressure. I just don't know. There are reasons as to why I don't want to go your way. Reasons that you may, or most of the time will never understand. It's just hard. When thinking about the future, I don't just think of myself but rather the family and my siblings. How I might affect them, it's just hard to go that way. And besides, it's just mentally traumatizing to do it again. i'm sorry. i love all of you but sometimes, i can't possibly the true reasons to my decisions.
Another school wanted F&N relief teachers and i went like: I WANT! only if i can transfer!
i would badly want to teach F&N rather than home economics.haix, haix. F&N is so much more fun cause its so much more detailed and deep rather than just on the surface only cause the other day I was trying to tell an SEC 2 NA class on how insulin works, then about bile and caramelization and the methods of cooking and mixing.then they look at me and 0.0
hahaha.so i gotta show them pictures on what is gangrene and etc etc.
there's so many books to mark.haix.I finished 2 classes alr,3more classes aka 6 more chapters to mark. yawns. but the answers some of them give is so cute.hahaha.
okay i better start marking or i'll fall asleep.byebye.countdown: 1H 15M to MY RECESS BREAK
baby, i love you so much and so deeply that i will never want to let you go.
i know thats not possible.
but i just want to have you to myself.
selfish i know.
i love you baby
and,
i miss you
10:23