Monday, March 22
I don’t want the March holidays to end!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I’m still so tired and have yet to catch up on my sleep and trainings. NOOOOOOOOOO! Basically my March holidays were quite enjoyable with quite a few shopping and badminton sessions ((: I LOVE BADMINTON. If ever I have to change a sport, it will have to be Badminton then Netball and Soccer. But I doubt that I’m THAT good to be in a Badminton team. It’s alright (: anyway, physical proficiency test for p.e. teachers is THIS FRIDAY. I have yet to train my swimming and my cartwheels, head stand and hand stand though I can do all of them. Can they change the cartwheel to front flip PLEAAAAASSSEE?! I’m more comfortable with that. I’m sorry, I’ve been doing front flips before I learnt my cart wheels. Hehe.
Oh how I enjoy teaching. I’ll enjoy it even more if I’m teaching F&N or PE. For now, I don’t have much to do. I think I’m the slackest teacher EVER! But hey, I really don’t have anything to do cause the slides are all done and all I did today was to research on images and videos on advertisements for my class tomorrow. So exciting! I shall try doing some advertisements for the class tomorrow.
Kay, I’m just killing time for now. I’ve done what I want to do for today so I’m waiting for 2pm so I can buy food and go off. Oh no! School ends at 2pm TODAY, cannot buy food- will be fighting with the kids at the canteen. AIYOYO!
Anw, this is for Zaferin, who is in India by now. HELLO GIRLDFRIEND (HAHA!). Hope you’ll enjoy yourself in India with the wedding or was it engagement ceremony! Haha. Take care of yourself and all of us will definitely miss you! See you at the end of next month! ((:
And to atiqah, aamilah, fatehaand diyanah! I MISS YOU GUYS. Can we please, please meet soooonn?? I know I’ll be crazy with all the trainings but I miss you guys A LOT! MUACKS.
AND! I just dreamt of lizards and cockroaches last night! GOSH, some of them actually landed on my skin in the dream. It made me woke up trembling. Anyone knows how to cure this never-before-phobia in me? And please, spending more time with them is certainly NOT AN OPTION. Thank you
bee, all the best for today! I’ll be rooting for you while my stomach grumbles ((: if you’re nervous, just think of my grumbling stomach and smile to calm yourself down! You’ve done a lot for today. ALL THE WAY!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! and love, I think we mis-count a month.
13:33