Saturday, July 26
Fall for youThe best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I ain't trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you
I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another dayI swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another dayI swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another dayI swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
-smiles((:
a song that really makes me smile.
I'm YoursWell you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
I like peaceful melodys
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
I like one big family (2nd time: I like happy family)
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love love love
I won't hesitate no more
Oh no more no more no more
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
No I won't hesitate no more, no more
This cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours, I'm yours
another song that makes me smile((:
yay!!
okies...its 2.20am in the morning and i'm up.
and like what i've told you...
i can't sleep
i don't want to sleep
i'm planning not to sleep
i've not NOT slept at all for a year
i don't want to keep sleeping
i'm planning to only sleep in the LT tmr if the college thing is boring
i need to do PW
i need to study
and i just can't sleep
haha
okies...
i know.like what the heck?!
its ok.
so mainly i'm blogging cause i need to get into the mood of typing to type none stop for my Pw's WR. Anyway...today's JASMINE'S BIRTHDAY.so....
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!((:
ok,it's not really today since it's 2am.so it was ydae...sorry
.......................................................................................................................................................................
haha..anyway,i went to the Singapore Breast Cancer society in the afternoon. roars. the building itself looked a little scary...i shouldn't say what it looks like to me but the inside is damn cool...i mean the breast cancer foundation itself. Its mainly for my group's PW project cause we're using the pink paddler's journey for our project.the place was like at dunearn road and i thought the journey home will be a VERY long one but it took about maximum half an hour only! haha. and thank YOU for accompanying me all the way home eventhough you didn't really mean to call me but i had a great time to the point i was lockd out of the house forgetting that my mum is at my aunt's place.haha.
anyway,to tell you truthfully i have ABOLUTELY NO MOOD TO DO PW but i'm gonna force myself to do it regardless how long it is going to take me.i'm only going to stop at 12 nn tmr...actually it will be today.ok, whatever it is.
hmmm. so basically i have no idea what's ahead for me like in the weeks to come.my life now is filled with remedials which may be both good and bad depending on my attitude towards it on that day. I will try my very best to go in with a very open heart and mind unless YOU suddenly cause me to close up again.But i can't expect that you'll be a better person cause you are who you are and its impossible for you to change so what do i care,right?
and i've failed to a certain extent eventhough i'm not a failure.i didn't try hard enough.i'm sorry.
my stamina and speed has gone down ALOT in a week. not training anymore. roars. No matter how badly i want to go Singapore opens,i can't. but it's ok. oh,you know the BYE BYE song by MC? i just realised that its quite sad.ok...and she cried in the video! i'm not sure whether its a tear that was forced out or otherwise but it looked real.ok,nevermind.haha(((:
anyway,i just wanna say this...I'm FINALLY DOING ALL MY TURORIALS.i mean i used to skip alot of my tutorials but i'm fially doing them.yay((: this is a good start and i gotta keep it up..
anyway...i'm starting to get hungry eventhough i ate quite a heavy dinner. It looks like i just have to wait till morning cause i'm lazy to cook simething.besides, i dont want my parents to know that i'm up late at night/early in the morning.
ok..i should end soon cause my coputer is starting to gve up on me and i still have my project work stuffs to do. i'll try to blog again soon.((: yay(:
take care everyone!!
I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like
"I wish I could talk to you for awhile"
"I wish I could find a way try not to cry"
As time goes by
Is everybody going crazy
Is anybody gonna save me
Can anybody tell me what's going on
Tell me what's going on
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something is wrong
i think i lead a very sad life in the sense that my life only revolves around track and studies.and i can't really say that i'm good in both. I really suck you know.ok,wait...you won't know.i really do.there;s nothing much forme to do on this planet. I'm just going through th e phase of life because i'm a human and nothing more.that feeling of being happy andsuccessful is really superficial right now like i dont even know what i'm thinking of everyday of my life. worrying over small matters and not being able to live my life to do the fullest. I mean i know what i'm goignt o achieve in the future but what's there for me after that. what am i going through the process? like there's a missing gap between me and everything and everyone in this planet.I've stopped trusting people to do fullest and i'm really sorry for that because i'm trying mybest to trust others but i can't. maybe that iswhat's missing. the trust. I mean those people that i really trusted are gone. I mean i'm an introvert who doesn't share much(it's a fact) and i only let my feelings out to a few poeple but since thy're gone due to some reasons or another...i don't know who else i can trust totally and not lost the person. Basically,i'm scared of losing more of my friends.i know the next moment i'll have a few people saying that they can be trusted. yes iknow you can be trusted but i can' even trust myself...what more,another person. i just don't want to lose my freinds anymore.
nevermind,i dont even know wat i've just typped.so forget it.
02:03