Siti Nurhanis
Sprinter
Hurdler
Cedarian
Victorian
i love you
Thursday, December 27
Kelly Clarkson -Hole Tired Of everything around me I smile But I don’t feel a thing no
I’m so far from where I need to be I’ve given up on faith, on everything All I want, all I need Is some peace
There’s a hole Inside of me It’s so cold Slowly killing me
Secrets Eating at the core of me Shut off Trusting all the lies I breathe
I’m so far from where I need to be I’ve given up on faith, on everything All I wanted, all I needed Was some peace
There’s a hole Inside of me
It’s so damn cold Slowly killing me
Sinking ever so slowly So far from where I should be No hands reaching out for me Help me, help me
Something’s gone I can feel it It’s all wrong I’m so sick of this
There’s a hole Inside of me It’s so cold Slowly killing me There’s a hole Inside of me It’s so damn cold Slowly killing me
maybe this is what i'm feeling all inside. a hole inside of me which is slowly killing me i've been screaming for help.at every second,minute,hour of my life... but it seems that no one can hear me. a silent scream. there's too much going on around me but all i want to do is just to stop time. give me some space to cry,think before continuing my life. i need some space. i need peace for myself.
anyway, my aunt bought for me a new pencil case. yay! and its care bear!haha.must be my brother's idea. but i thank my aunt for that((: haha.
i think i'm gonna change my blog skin. and if i have time,i'm gonna clean my room. i have to do it by this week!!!! yes,i still have yet to clean my room. there's just too many books and i dont feel like throwing them. obviously i'll keep some. but what should i do to the rest?
UP FOR GRAB:
[MALAY]
Jendela (Lanjutan):
Sec 1B-Sec4A
(txtbooks and
certain wkbooks)
i think thats the only book that is usable for the juniors.i mean most of the syllabus for the books have changed.haix.nevermind...anyone wants assessment books?Or notes(anything except f&n,heh),oh wells.more like if you need anything....just call me k?but i still have yet to know what subjects i'm taking just in case.haiya.just call me if you need any books.((: