Monday, May 14
talking to jingjing now((:
talked about JCs, DSA, mid-years and stuffs.
omg.
so mainly,i'm confused with rjc,vjc and njc.
yupp.
hmms.
.
told her about my results.horrible.
she asked huihui to help me for maths.
actually,its mainly for huihui to 'practice her math'.
yay.
and she's trying to help me with fnn and biology.
AND
ask around regarding DSA.
((:
.
omg.she's really doing alot for me lahs.
i CAN NEVER and MUST NEVER forget her.
she have helped me alot since sec 1.
((:
.
my source of motivation.
.
thank you jingjing and huihui.((:
.
.
.
.
.
.
anyway,mrs woo was damn disappointed with our results.
she did mention sth about everyone dropping f&n.
shit.
.
.
i need f&n.
i need bio & chem.
i need amaths.
.
i cant afford to drop anything.seriously.
aaaaahhh.
fuck.
.
.
8 subjects.
failed 4.pass 3. have not added fnn(coursework)
1F9,2E8s,1D7 & 1C6,2B4.
how horrible.
.
but no worries.
i'm really determined to get that 9 points.
i must shave 20-27points of my L1R5 for PRELIMS.
I CAN,I MUST AND I WILL.
.
.
.
must prove mrs ou yang wrong!!
20:15