Sunday, May 20
i'm tired.
i'm stressed.
i'm at my lowest.
i'm falling sick.
i'm helpless.
i'm useless.
i'm irritating.
i'm neglected.
i'm never gonna be happy.
i'm confused.
i'm worried.
i'm horrible.
i'm terrible.
i'm feeling fucked up.
i'm feeling shit.
i'm never gonna be good for you.
i'm a freak.
i'm a person who can't do anything right.
i'm stupid.
i'm lazy.
i'm rude.
i'm heartless.
i'm stuck in a world I hate.
i'm losing everything.
i'm irritated.
i'm careless.
i'm stuck in a box, unable to raech out.
i'm scared.
i'm lost.
i'm hated &
i'm crying.
don't tell me otherwise cause I'll take it as a lie.
shit
i feel so useless.
i'm trying to help others. motivate them.
but, I, can't even motivate myself.
i can't even move on in life.
i really can't stand it anymore.
i want to talk to you badly.
i need your help badly.
pls.
BUT.
i guess you're going through a hard time too.
i guess they need your help more than i do.
i guess i'll never be able to talk to you.
18:56