Siti Nurhanis
Sprinter
Hurdler
Cedarian
Victorian
i love you
Thursday, December 21
wow...finally i have the time to update!! was so busy ....... haix.... these few days have been real SHITTY for me super SHITTY....eeeks,yucks.. my performance for my trainings are like RUBBISH FREAK...i don;t know why i was holding back so much...haix...enough said,it's history
wow...so WOW!! i'm going to PAHANG this sunday and NO HOMEWORK IS DONE!!! wow right?? no revision was made except for homestasis and some little here and there...
These few days was mainly shit as i said---so tired after 3-4 hours of training i have to shower,change eat my luch and rush down to suntec!! and stand there for like 5-6 hours?? Oh! and i met Ms Sim!! She didn't saw me and I was busy talking to my sis and an irritaing guy so I didnt managed to approach her...woah.... And then i met Ms Cheng--the chemistry teacher...at Suntec in front of the singtel shop??i think so ah but i doubt she knows me...
and i'm shocked that i managed to walk ON MY OWN from CITY HALL INTERCHNAGE TO SUNTEC CITY CONVENTION HALL.....like WOW!! cause i've never walked there alone to tell you the truth so mainly i just follow the sign boards...hahaha...stupid me
today---time flew by so fast!! wow....
i've planned out on what to spend my leftover $140 on...and it wasn't easy to plan it... mainly i'm buying books and sch stuffs...and you suddenly some up to me asking for $80??! you think$60 is gonna be enough for my sch and assessment books and uniform??!! wow...look slike oahang trip is so much more important than me,my studies,my school and my clothes ah??! hello??!!! Eventhough you're gonna pay me back...it's gonna be in january...what?? don't go to school??don't study??woah..thanks loads ah!!!fcuk you!!
i don't want to do it again never...so please don' force me to do it...
i don't wanna be the old me again...i wanna change for the better but how long can i put up with this??I can't keep it all to myself anymore...I really envy couples or people who constantly have friends who realy stood by their side LITERALLY...nobody is by my side...nobody is even near me...I'm back to my own confined place--The place where I lost EVERYTHING....
If only you were here,sometimes i wonder:why must god take you away so fast and that the others hate you....???but YOU were the only one who have been giving me the support I need...When I lost YOU,I literally lost EVERYTHING...my friends,respect,freedom,company....etc I want to follow YOU...if only i would be able to...but i've promised...not too soon...but one day we'll meet again..