Siti Nurhanis
Sprinter
Hurdler
Cedarian
Victorian
i love you
Thursday, December 14
thanks elle for believing in me((x
i wanna say SORRY to you that no matter how much i persuade,begged and everything....I have to go for that Pahang trip and neither you or me can do anything bout it...i'm sorry that i can't attend the soon to come relay training no matter how much i want to attend that training....
but i think i really need a break from everything...
yay!!i cant wait to buy for myself 2 new sportsbra, a new ear piece for my disc man and I'm gonna buy another cd to bring to the pahang trip to keep me entertained((x and i'm buying like 8-10 batteries!! yay((x finally!! and I'm gonna buy myself tights-knee length or the 3/4 one depends on the budget and I'm gonna but loads of coloured socks!! my earpiece for my handphone......hmm...i think i will wait cause it's not really spoil...((x anyway i dunno but my phone IS OK!!!((x
yay!!i cant wait to go shopping for my long awaited shopping spree...actually I was thinking of buying myself a new spike shoe or sports shoe but my dad said that he'll get that for me so I shall use my soon to come hard-earn-money on the things that i really,really need....i don't think i need a bag a shirt or anything....((x I really can't wait and imagine if i don't use that $10 for that 6 days....i will get like another $60 dollars... all the remaining will be used to buy my school books and my assessment books!!((x yay!!((x
for once,i'm happy and guess what?! training next friday most likely will be in school!! yay... u noe what that means???hehehehe((x